Thank you to everyone who attended and presented at the 2017 Summit!
Connecticut School Breakfast Summit
BUILDING A BETTER BREAKFAST
FRIDAY March 3, 2017
SHERATON HARTFORD SOUTH | ROCKY HILL, CONNECTICUT
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST: 7 - 8 AM | SUMMIT: 8 AM - 12:30 PM
USDA FOODS SHOW: 12:30 PM - 3:30 PM
Please join us for a morning of learning and sharing about how the USDA funded School Breakfast Program can successfully support learning in your school or community. Network with other food service directors, school administrators, community members and school nurses to discover new ways to grow breakfast in your school.
- UConn Rudd Center “School Breakfast and Weight Outcomes”
- Breakfast Wisdom: Student Panel
- USDA Foods Products Recipe Competition
- AND MORE!
MASTER OF CEREMONIES:
DR. STEPHEN W. HOAG
SAMANTHA WILSON Director of Food Service, New London Public Schools
DAN GIUSTI Chef & Founder of Brigaid
Will be discussing Chefs in New London Schools: What's the Impact on Breakfast?
Put Local on Your Breakfast Tray....and more!
Breakfast Summit FEE: (Light Breakfast included)
- INDIVIDUAL RATE: $35 per person (only 1 person coming from District)
- DISTRICT RATE: $25 per person (more than 2 from district)
- STUDENT RATE: $15 per person
USDA Foods Show is free of charge